Welcome to Sedarvp-Ghana
SEDARVP-Ghana is a Youth Focused Organization setup to create supportive platforms to challenge youth creativity in the areas of Human Rights, Environmental protection, Agriculture and Food Security, Youth and Culture, Health, Population and Drug Abuse, General Humanitarian Aid, Small-Scale Enterprise Development, Advocacy/Research/Policy, Education/Vocal Skills, Volunteering and community development.
As an organization, we are committed to making available critical information and resources needed for total development of the vulnerable and marginalized youth of Ghana and beyond.
For the communities being served, SEDARVP – Ghana aspires to enhance and empower the lives of mankind through various social, civil and developmental efforts to result in a positive and promising global economic future.
To empower the youth, women, and children through sustainable community participation and international partnerships.
A society where everyone regardless of their background lives a very dignified and fulfilling life.
- To assist the education of underprivileged children within our operational areas
- To assist or enhance adult literacy through innovative education
- To assemble, prepare and dispatch volunteers to deprived schools, orphanages, hospitals and or areas where their talents are most needed
- To create a platform for both local and intentional volunteers to share experiences for the benefit of humanity
- To raise funds through donors or partners and subsidiary agencies to undertake projects and programs that will inure to the benefit of humanity
- To partner likeminded organizations both locally and internationally in order to achieve a desired goal
- To raise the financial standing of underprivileged or the unemployed youngsters in the northern region through training and capacity building
- To develop strategies and initiate support for different development projects based on the requests and needs of the locals within our catchment areas
Our believe is to have a world in progress!
Our Thematic Focus
- Youth Empowerment
- Youth in Agriculture and Environment
- Youth in Reproduction Health
- Youth in Sports and Development
Our Norms and Value System
- Gender Equality and Equity
- Religious Tolerence
- Advocacy and engagement
- Learning by Doing
- A Gender Perspective